CAMP THAILAND TEACHING JOBS
Camp Thailand Special Project
Teach in Thailand with “Camp Thailand Special Project”!
Have Some Fun and adventure, while making a meaningful
difference in the lives of others?
Get Paid to Travel! Teach English in Thailand with “Camp Thailand Special Project”.
Teaching experience or knowledge of Thai language are not required.
“Camp Thailand Special Project” Snapshot
- Teach English as a Foreign Language or other subjects in English, in schools throughout Thailand.
- Comprehensive 6-Day Orientation Program in Bangkok, Buriram or Phuket, Thailand, including 6 nights’ shared accommodation
- Commence 6th – 11th January, 28th April – 4th May or 20th – 26th October, 2018
- 5 months teaching contract (*one semester) or 12 months contract (two semesters) with opportunity for renewal. (Shorter Term Contracts of 1 – 4 months are also available)
“Camp Thailand Special Project”:
Commence 6th – 11th January, 28th April – 4th May or 20th – 26th October, 2018
- English teaching positions and positions teaching other subjects in English throughout Thailand.
- 5 or 12 month contracts. You have the option to renew the contract and even change location.
- International SIM Card to keep in touch with friends and family.
- Smart polo T-shirt that you can teach in in your school.
- Teaching hours are usually between 20 -24 hours per week.
- Excellent Minimum Remuneration Package of 30,000 Thai Baht per month. (Minimum Base Salary is 27,000 THB per month and accommodation allowance is 3,000 THB per month) 30,000 THB = Approx. 700 GBP or $930 USD. This is 2-3x the salary of the average local Thai teacher.
- Accommodations are clean, safe and are conveniently located close to your placement school.
- Full B1 Visa preparation and assistance. Paid Work Permit and accident insurance.
- 2 Day “Meet and Greet program” Including: Airport transfer at the specified 2 p.m. pick up time on the designated arrival date at Bangkok airport (Suvarnabumi) to your paid shared Bangkok hotel accommodation or at Phuket airport to your paid shared Phuket hotel accommodation or at Buriram airport to your paid shared Buriram accommodation.
- 4 Day “Professional Teacher Development, Thai Culture and Immersion and Orientation Program”
- 6 Night’s shared accommodation are included at your hotel for the duration of the Meet and Greet and Teacher Orientation Programs.
- Full Pre Departure and 24/7 in-Thailand emergency services support covering the duration of your contract
GET PAID TO TRAVEL With "Camp Thailand Special Project"!
The "Camp Thailand Special Project" allows you to join in on all the fun and action that Thailand has to offer while getting paid as an English teacher. Depending on your background and previous experience, you may choose to be placed in one of Thailand’s many private or public schools or language centers throughout the Kingdom, ensuring your experience will be both as unique and tailored to your needs as possible.
Since 2001, over 2,000 Program graduates have now preselected their own teaching placement programs, locations and schools throughout Thailand. Which Thailand location and school will you choose?
“Camp Thailand Special Project” Program Requirements
- Native English Speaker from U.K., U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in any subject
- 21 – 45 Years of Age
- 120 hours or more, Internationally Accredited, TEFL/TESOL Certification *
- Non Native English Speakers from around the world are encouraged to apply but they need to pass the TOEIC Test (Test of English for International Communications) with a score of 900 or more to be considered for a work permit. They must also possess a Bachelors Degree or Higher in any subject and be between 21 – 45 Years of Age. Non Native English Speakers who are accepted to the program can Expect a minimum total remuneration Package of at least 25,000 THB per month.
*If you are not already TEFL/TESOL qualified don’t worry, The Camp Thailand Company Ltd. and English For Fun Company Ltd. provides you with the opportunity to earn your internationally accredited, 120 hour, TEFL/TESOL certification, either online at your own pace before attending the 6 day Orientation Seminar or over the 15 day period directly before commencing your Orientation Seminar. You can choose to do your 120 hour TEFL/TESOL training and subsequent 6 day “Camp Thailand Special Project” Orientation Seminar in Bangkok, Buriram or Phuket, Thailand. You will meet many fellow participants like yourself and we will provide you with all the necessary teaching theories, techniques, classroom experience and practice in a Thai cultural context. After your training, orientation and placement commencement, your true adventure in Thailand begins
“Camp Thailand Special Project” FAQs
“Camp Thailand Special Project” Program Testimonials
Click on the following Testimonials from graduates of the “Camp Thailand Special Project” to read about their amazing Thailand experiences.
“Camp Thailand Special Project” Investment Costs
Option A – Already TEFL/TESOL Certified – Only $396 USD (approx. £ 299 GBP)
If you already have your internationally accredited, 120 hour or more, TEFL/TESOL Certification the cost of the 6 Day “Camp Thailand Special Project” orientation Program with 6 nights shared accommodation and a 5 or 12 month renewable teaching contract, Starting January or May or October / November 2018, is Only $396 USD (approx. £299 GBP)
Option B – Online TEFL/TESOL + Orientation + 5 or 12 Month Placement – Only $595 USD (approx. £449 GBP)
The cost of the online 120 hour, internationally accredited, TEFL/TESOL Certification followed by 6 Day “Camp Thailand Special Project” orientation Program with 6 nights shared accommodation and a 5 or 12 month renewable teaching contract, Starting January or May or October 2018, is Only $595 USD (approx. £449 GBP)
Option C – On-Location TEFL/TESOL Certification + Orientation + 5 or 12 Month Placement – Only $990 USD (approx. £749 GBP)
The cost of the On-Location, Bangkok, Buriram or Phuket,15 day,120 hour, internationally accredited, TEFL/TESOL Certification (excluding accommodation throughout the on-location course) followed by the 6 Day “Camp Thailand Special Project” orientation Program with 6 nights shared accommodation and a 5 or 12 month renewable teaching contract, Starting January or May or October 2018, is Only $990 USD (approx. £749 GBP)
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” - Mark Twain