EARN YOUR TEFL/TESOL
We offer a 120 hour, internationally accredited, TEFL/TESOL Certification Program
You can Earn this 120 hour TEFL/TESOL Certification Online or On-Location in Bangkok, Buriram or Phuket in Thailand.
Why you should do your TEFL/TESOL Certification with us
- Trust –All Camp Thailand learning centers and camps are wholly owned and operated by The Camp (Thailand) Company Ltd., & English For Fun Company Ltd. (EFF), both of which are Thai registered companies, with joint Thai and Western management. EFF operates under a school licenses from The Thai Ministry of Education.
- Curriculum – Our curriculum was researched and developed by Dr. Sarina Molina the head of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) at the University of San Diego in California, U.S.A. She currently trains master’s level candidates in the Masters in Education in TESOL. Your internationally accredited TEFL/TESOL Certification will allow you to teach English all over the world.
- Professional, Native English Speaking Language Instructors – We employ full-time TEFL/TESOL instructors from the U.K. and the U.S. with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience. Many of our instructors have earned their Masters Degree in Education. Our instructors are outgoing, friendly and experts in teaching English.
- Support - We provide 24/7 online and in country support for our trainee and alumni TEFL/TESOL teachers. We provide the training and curriculum to enable our TEFL teachers to make a real difference in the learning process. Our teacher community is over 200 strong.
- Guaranteed Job Placement Offer in Thailand OR Your money back!
Braden Renner & Katrina Dilley
ThaiJobs Teachers, May 2014- Present
ThaiJob Teacher, October 2014 – Present
Upon graduating from our Online or On-Location, 120 hour TEFL/TESOL Certification programme, if you wish to teach specifically in Thailand you can attend our next 6 Day English For Fun/ThaiJobs “Special Project” Professional Teacher Development and Orientation Programme.* For those who opted for online training at the completion of the “Special Project” programme your 120 hour online certification will be upgraded to the more prestigious and desirable internationally accredited,120 hour, in – class, TEFL/TESOL Certification. All “Special Project” Programme Graduates will receive a guaranteed TEFL/TESOL teaching job placement offer in Thailand. You can choose a 5 month or one year renewable contract.
*The 6 Day “English For Fun”/ “ThaiJobs Special Project” Professional Teacher Development and Orientation Programme takes place in January, May or October of every year. The cost of the 6 Day Programme, which includes airport pick-up and 6 nights shared accommodation is only $695 USD (approx. £449 GBP). Once you successfully complete this programme we can secure your Teachers License for enabling you to teach in Thai Government Schools.
B. For applicants who specifically want to teach TEFL in Thailand the Standards for Teaching a Foreign Language in Thailand have been integrated into the concept development of the curriculum for the 6 Day “English For Fun”/ “ThaiJobs Special Project” Professional Teacher Development and Orientation Programme so as to support the English language learning goals for the community of English language learners it serves in Thailand. The Curriculum also covers topics such as Thai Culture, History and Language; The Structural difference between the Thai and English languages; The Syllabus prescribed by the Thai Ministry of Education; The 2 preferred teaching models for Thai schools; Lesson Planning; Student Ability Level Testing and Activities for Thai Learners of English.