WHY DO THIS PROGRAM
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
17 Reasons to Do Camp Thailand!
- Safe, 24/7 Supportive Environment and Staff
- Experience Amazing Thailand! - Its Glorious People, Rich Culture, Its Elephants and beaches
- Make New Friends across the world
- Unbeatable Fun and Adventure
- Fantastic Value at unbelievably affordable prices
- Unique and Superior Quality Programs
- Gain Self-Awareness to Define or Clarify Your Life’s Mission
- Experience Personal Growth and Learn New Skills
- Give Back and Be of Service to Thai Children and Animals in Need
- Volunteer at a Thai Hospital or Orphanage
- Volunteer and work with Elephants on an Elephant Conservation Project
- Volunteer and work with Animals at a Wildlife Rescue Centre
- Experience Life as a Thai Person at an overnight homestay with a Thai Family
- Add Valuable Credentials to your Resume or C.V.
- Earn your 120 hour, internationally accredited, TEFL/TESOL Certification!
- 9 Elective Programs to choose from during Week 4 (Electives only available at Camp Buriram)
- 3 Optional add on Tours: A: Bangkok Sightseeing B: Island Hopping C: Cambodia**Cambodia tour is only available for Camp Buriram participants
If you have ever thought about doing a cultural exchange program, or dreamed of going to Thailand, alone or with friends, or thought about volunteering at a summer camp or at an Elephant or Wildlife Sanctuary or a healthcare volunteer we have created the perfect program, which combines the best that Thailand has to offer with a Camp experience.
The great thing about the Camp Thailand experience is that you get to go through the program, working, volunteering, eating, living and doing activities with the rest of your colleagues as part of a team. You never need feel alone because now you are part of a club or extended family that is made up of people with similar profiles as yourself that come together from countries all around the world. Everyone is united by their individual goals such as experiencing something unique, fun and meaningful while making a lasting difference in the lives of other people and having the opportunity to work with Elephants and other animals. When it comes to Thailand, we are the experts! The program is structured and perfectly organised but it is not rigid or inflexible. On the contrary, for the first three weeks you get to experience everything with your new best friends and during the fourth week, rather than flying straight home you can choose from nine Special Elective Programs that are on offer (N.B. An additional fee applies for Special Elective Programs). You also get to experience life on an exotic Thai beach location for the final 4 days of your intake program. There are also special optional tours such as the Bangkok Sightseeing Tour, which is the perfect way to kick-start your program or the Thailand Island Hopping Tour which is a great way to wind down at the end of your Camp Thailand experience. If you selected Camp B you may also wish to visit the 7th Wonder of the World, Angkor Wat, on our 4 day Cambodia tour.
“A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill